4043 Mig Aluminum Wire 1/16" X 16 Pound Spool
Original price $225.76 - Original price $225.76
$225.76 - $225.76
Current price $225.76
Weldcote 4043 (commonly referred to as AlSi5) is a 5% silicon aluminum filler metal that is available in Spools or cut lengths for MIG or TIG welding processes.
- 4043 aluminum filler metal is recommended for welding 3003, 3004, 5052, 6061, 6063 and casting alloys 43, 355, 356 and 214.
- The melting range is 1065-1170?F with a density of .097 lbs./cu.in.
- The average tensile strength is 27,000 psi, average yield strength of 18,000 psi and the post anodizing color is gray.
- 4043 aluminum filler metal is one of the oldest and most widely used welding and brazing alloys.
- The silicon additions result in improved fluidity (wetting action) to make the alloy a preferred choice by welders.
This item may be built to order, or stocked at manufacturers warehouse, please call for estimated ship date or inventory confirmation.