7018 Weldcote Stick Welding Electrode 3/16 x 10 Pound
Weldcote is the most efficient general purpose, iron powder-low hydrogen electrode used for welding carbon steels, free-machining steels and low alloy steels with a minimum yield strength of 50,000 psi.
- Ultra smooth finely rippled weld beads.
- Less than 4.0 ml diffusible hydrogen level.
- Excellent impact notch toughness.
- Superior reliability for the critical welding of C-Mn microlloyed & low alloy structural steels.
- Recommended for critical security welding applications.
- Radiographic out of position welds including pipe welding.
- Suitable for off shore applications.
- Basic heavy coated, iron powder, low hydrogen electrode for producing tough and crack free welded joints even on steels having a carbon content up to 0.40%.
- Good operating characteristics when positional welding.
- Weld metal has good toughness properties down to -40Â°C.
This item may be built to order, or stocked at manufacturers warehouse, please call for estimated ship date or inventory confirmation.