Armour Guard 850 Gloves 2XL Cowhide Leather Welding Glove
The Armour Guard 850 welding glove is perfect for STICK welding applications for its high heat resistance. It protects the hands in heated environments, thanks to AG850's gold top cow grain. It also resists stiffening and cracking due to the special tanning process. Get extra gripping power for heavy-duty welding through the reinforced thumb. An extra layer of leather between the welted fingers increases spark resistance and resilience. The foam-lined back provides additional protection from heat and flame protection. The reinforced thumb creates incredible gripping power required in heavy-duty applications.
- Superior gold top cow grain that remains soft even while hot
- Premium stiffened leather drag pad that extends glove life and protects the hand's side from high temperatures. Unlined palm to increase dexterity.
- 14" length
- DuPont™ Kevlar® stitching for enhanced strength and protection
- Additional strength and protection from reinforced thumb. Continuous welted fingers to protect stitching.
- Cotton/foam lined back for extra heat protection and comfort
- Epic performance in STICK applications
This item may be built to order, or stocked at manufacturers warehouse, please call for estimated ship date or inventory confirmation.