E 7014 Weldcote Stick Welding Electrode 5/32" x 5 Pound
Original price $12.99 - Original price $12.99
$12.99 - $12.99
Current price $12.99
Mild Steel Electrodes, 7014 Alloy, Carbon Steel, 1/8 in dia, 14 in Long, 5 lb
- Vacuum sealed to optimize performance
- No need for rod ovens!
- premium flux coating engineered for performance
- An Ideal alloy for galvanized steel and rusty and or oily steels as well as pipe welds
- Ideal for areas requiring deep penetration
- Minimal surface preperation required which saves more time!
- Minimal slag build up
- Typical applications include steel buildings, sheet metal, auto bodies and fenders, machine parts, art projects, storage tanks, and many more!
|Product Weight||5 lb.|
|Product Length||14 in.|
|Amperage Range||190 - 200 amps|
|Country of Origin||Random|
|Package Quantity||5 lb.|
|Polarity||AC, DCEP, DCEN|
This item may be built to order, or stocked at manufacturers warehouse, please call for estimated ship date or inventory confirmation.