ER70S-2 Tig 36" Weldcote 1 Pound Carbon Steel Tig Rod 1/8"X36"
Original price $9.00 - Original price $9.00
$9.00 - $9.00
Current price $9.00
- ER70S2 is a premium TIG wire for welding on all grades of mild and carbon steels, producing quality welds with minimal porosity. It is a triple deoxidized wire (Zirconium, Titanium, and Aluminum) making it an excellent choice for welding over rust and mill scale. This wire is available in 36 inch lengths
- Excellent welding characteristics
- Precise control of wire chemistry
- Minimal contamination of wire surface during manufacturing process
- Consistent weld deposit chemistry and procedures from package to package improve quality and save time
- Good bead wetting characteristics
- Great puddle control
- Clean welds, minimal "smut"
- Offshore drilling rigs
- Structural steel work
- Always use in accordance with the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
This item may be built to order, or stocked at manufacturers warehouse, please call for estimated ship date or inventory confirmation.