ESAB Rebel EMP 215ic Multi-Process Welder, 3 in 1 Machine 0558102240
Esab Rebel EMP 215c Multiprocess Welding Machine
The Rebel Series Welding Machines offer 120/230V flexibility and some of the most innovative welding technology available. A breakthrough design inspired by professional welders, the Rebel is a complete package to weld anything – mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel – and go anywhere.
- True multi-process performance for best-in-class MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, including 6010 Stick electrodes, and Lift TIG welding with Rebel EMP 215ic
- Exclusive sMIG ("smart MIG") feature continuously learns and adapts to the operator’s welding technique to provide a stable arc and superior, repeatable welds; increases productivity for the experienced welder, and reduces training time for novice welders
- Innovative display has larger display screen and higher pixel density to provide a more clear view of the TFT screen than other light industrial welders; loaded with exclusive features: on-demand availability of the user’s manual, listing of spare parts – all in multiple languages
- Unique, five-handle roll cage industrial design and unibody steel construction in a lightweight, highly portable unit; 3-year handle-to-handle warranty
- Rebel Series models come ready to weld out of the box with Professional Grade TWECO accessories and Victor gas regulator. Shielding gas not included.
EMP 215C Display Shown
Many machines claim they're multi-process, but are little more than a MIG machine in disguise. The Rebel EMP 215ic is a true multi-process welder, which means whether you're welding MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick - even those tricky 6010 rods - or TIG, it will perform like it was born to run that process.
Whether you've been welding for two years or 20, Rebel can make your job easier with ESAB’s groundbreaking feature: sMIG (smartMIG). For rookies, there's basic mode, which makes setup simple. And for veterans, the exclusive, built-in arc control that constantly monitors your weld and adapts for superior, repeatable welds will truly blow your mind.
You never know what welding process your next job will require, or what kind of input power you'll have available. That's why we've packed Rebel with the kinds of features that give you the flexibility to go anywhere and weld anything, so whether you have access to 120V or 230V power or even a generator, Rebel's got you covered.
You're onsite, out in the field, and in the shop. So you need a machine that you can easily move around and that can withstand some serious wear and tear. Rebel can. With a sturdy, five-handle roll cage, steel unibody construction, and IP23S-level protection, it's the go-anywhere machine for a reason. Plus, it comes with a three-year, handle-to-handle warranty and 100 percent satisfaction guarantee that leaves nothing to chance.
The Rebel™ EMP 215ic offers 120/230 V flexibility and some of the most innovative welding technology available. A breakthrough design inspired by professional welders, the Rebel EMP 215ic is a complete MIG/TIG/Stick package ready to weld anything – mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel – and go anywhere.
- Light Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Automotive Bodies
- Mechanical Contractors
- Civil Construction
- Agricultural Equipment
- Training Schools
Included with Product
- ESAB Rebel 215ic Power Supply
- Tweco Fusion 180 MIG gun with 10-ft. cable
- Three spare MIG gun contact tips. 1 each in sizes .024, .030, .035
- One V-Groove Drive Roll .024/.030, and one V-Knurled drive roll (for flux-cored welding) .030/.035
- 17V style TIG torch
- Tweco 200A electrode holder with 13-ft. cable
- Four general purpose 6013 Stick electrodes
- ESAB 70S-6 .030 4-in., 2-lb. sample spool
- Tweco ground clamp with 10-ft. (3-m) leads
- Victor argon flow gauge regulator with 12.5-ft. (3.8-m) gas hose
- 230V plug, and 115V/20A plug adapter
All packages include power supply, Tweco Fusion 180A MIG gun, Victor argon flowgauge regulator and 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) hose, Tweco earth clamp with leads, drive rolls and contact tips, sample .030 in. (0.8 mm) wire, Tweco electrode holder and sample electrodes, 17V Style TIG torch, power adapter and operator’s manual.
|Voltage||120; 208/230 V 1, 50/60 Hz
|Max Output||240 A / 26 V
|TIG (GTAW) Welding Output||180 A / 17.2 V (230 V) @ 30 % Duty Cycle
130 A / 15.2 V (120 V) @ 40 % Duty Cycle
|MIG (GMAW) Welding Output||205 A / 24.3 V (230 V) @ 25 % Duty Cycle
130 A / 20.5 V (120 V) @ 20 % Duty Cycle
|Stick (SMAW) Welding Output||180 A / 27.2 V (230 V) @ 25 % Duty Cycle
90 A / 23.6 V (120 V) @ 40 % Duty Cycle
|Current Range||5 – 150 A (120 V), 5 – 240 A (230 V) A
|Voltage Range||90-270 V
|Wire Feeder Specifications||1.5-12.1 m/min ( 59-476 in./min )
|Open Circuit Voltage||68 VDC
|Use With Welding Material||9.5 mm (3/8 in.)
0.8-0.9 mm ( .030-.035 in. )
0.8-1.2 mm ( .030-.045 in. )
0.8-1.2 mm ( .030-.045 in. )
0.6-0.9 mm ( .024-.035 in. )
|Max Spool Diameter||100 & 200 mm ( 4 & 8 in. )
|Standards||CSA E60974-1-00, IEC 60974-1|
|Supply Plug||230 V, NEMA 6-50P
|Dimensions, L x W x H||584 x 229 x 406 mm ( 23 x 9 x 16 in. )
|Weight||18.2 kg ( 40 lbs )|
This item may be built to order, or stocked at manufacturers warehouse, please call for estimated ship date or inventory confirmation.