490088 WD-40® Lubricant, Multi-Use, 16oz, Aerosol
Original price $9.99 - Original price $9.99
$9.99 - $9.99
Current price $9.99
36 in stock, ready to be shipped
WD-40® Multi-Use Product protects metal from rust and corrision, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture and lubricates almost anything. WD-40® Industrial Size is perfect for big jobs that reqire a large amount of WD-40® in one place.
- Traditional spray nozzle
- Unique size for industrial use
- 50-state VOC compliant
- WD-40 Multi-Use Product lubricates moving parts such as hinges, wheels, rollers, chains, and gears.
- It protects against rust and corrosion on items like tools, and sporting equipment.
- It penetrates to free stuck corroded parts like nuts, bolts, valves and locks.
- It quickly removes adhesives, corrosion and paint.
- It displaces moisture to restore water flooded equipment such as engines, spark plugs and power tools
|Container Size||16 oz|
|Freeze/Pour Point||<-81 °F (ASTM D-97)|
|Kinematic Viscosity||2.8 cSt @ 100 °F|
|Specific Gravity||0.81 @ 77 °F|
|Boiling Point||360 °F|
|Flash Point||138 °F (TCC)|
|Percent Volatile||70 to 75 % by Weight|
|VOC Content||24.5 %|
|Lower Flammability Limit||0.6 %|
|Upper Flammability Limit||8 %|
|Vapour Pressure (Aerosol)||95 to 115 psi @ 70 °F|
|Vapor Pressure||1 psi @ 100 °F (ASTM D323)|
|Dielectric Strength||38000 Volts/0.1 in|
|Wet Film Thickness||0.002 Inch|
|Coverage||600 to 1000 ft sq/gal|
|Min. Temperature Rating||-60 °F|
|Max. Temperature Rating||300 °F|
|Country of Origin||United States|