Bernard Centerfire Mig Nozzle NS-5800B
Original price $15.28 - Original price $15.28
$15.28 - $15.28
Current price $15.28
Bernard™ small Centerfire™ nozzle is made of brass, has a 5/8 " bore and positions the tip at 1/8 " recess. Nozzle comes with a built-in spatter shield, which smoothes and concentrates gas flow for lower weld oxidation / contamination.
Bernard™ Centerfire™ MIG Nozzle NS-5800B
Package of 1 - Genuine Bernard™ Centerfire™ NS-5800B MIG nozzle. The NS-5800B has a 5/8 inch bore with flush tip. Nozzle features brass construction and is threaded for precise contact tip alignment. Suitable for Bernard™ Q series MIG guns using DS-1 gas diffuser.
- 5/8 inch bore with flush tip.
- No tools required to replace tip or nozzle.
- "Drop-In" tip with no threads means quick change after burnback, reducing down time.
- Large diameter tip base and tapered seat provides better electrical conductivity and heat transfer.
- Spatter shield within nozzle protects diffuser and gives smoother, less turbulent gas flow.
- Solid, concentric relationship between tip and nozzle keeps tip centered even after hard use... and abuse.
- Compatible with all standard air-cooled Bernard Q MIG guns.
- Complete family of tips and nozzles is available to meet most of your welding needs.
- All components manufactured with pride in the USA.
This item may be built to order, or stocked at manufacturers warehouse, please call for estimated ship date or inventory confirmation.