Jackson BH3 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet 46157
Jackson BH3 Auto Darkening Welding Helmet 46157 With Balder Technology top of the line EN379 Rating
When you want the very best welding helmet for the job at hand, The Jackson Safety BH3 Auto Darkening Helmet with Balder Technology is at the top of the class. This welding helmet has earned a 1/1/1/1 rating and meets EN379 standards, so you know you are getting the best.
- 5-year ADF filter warranty
- Best in class optical clarity with true 1/1/1/1 rating
- Variable shade 9-13 with adjustable sensitivity (auto dimming) and opening time delays
- Lightweight material construction is ideal for all day use
- High density plastic shell helps protect face, forehead, neck, and ears from weld sparks and spatter
- Enhanced visibility and color recognition
- Smooth rounded perimeter for increased comfort
- Aerodynamic curved front cover plate offers reduced heat build-up, fogging, and better fume deflection
- Superior angle of view
- Auto On ADF is always ready to weld
- Comes with 3 headgear adjustments for added versatility
- Meets EN379 standards
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 high impact standard
- CE certified, and meets DIN Plus requirements
Features Jackson Safety premium 370 Series Easy Grip-Easy Turn ratcheting mechanism - an industry best!
|37248||BH3 DS Internal Safety Plate|
|37247||BH3 DS External Safety Plate|
|37245||BH3 Magnification Lens Holder|
|20696||370 Replacement Headgear|
This item may be built to order, or stocked at manufacturers warehouse, please call for estimated ship date or inventory confirmation.