Mathey Dearman 1SA Beveling Machine 3"-8" Manual Pipe Beveling Machine
Mathey Dearman 1SA Pipe Beveling Machine for 3" - 8" Pipe
- Mathey Dearman 1SA Manual Saddle Machine Pipe Beveller for 3" - 8" pipe features lightweight compact design and can be used with oxy/fuel or plasma machine torch with 1 3/8" barrel diameter. It includes base machine, fully adjustable torch arm, torch carrier assembly for mounting of torch arm, spacer bolts or step spacers are required to mount the machine to different pipe sizes, parts and operating manual. It is specifically designed for critical pipe applications that require a high degree of cut quality and accuracy.
- The light compact unit is an excellent tool for shop or field applications
- he spacer bolts, located on both sides of saddle, give the machine the accuracy required when cut quality and accuracy is critical
- Requires little or no operator skill or training to set up and achieve an accurate cut
- The saddle, ring gear and cap ring are made of aluminum that is hard anodized to maintain accuracy and provide long-lasting durability
- Can be used with oxy/fuel or plasma machine torch with 1 3/8" barrel diameter
- Built to withstand the construction, fabrication and welding jobsite environment
- Up to 80% faster than hand cutting and grinding
- Base Machine
- Torch Arm
- Torch Carrier Assembly
- Parts and Operating Manual
Pipe Beveling Machine
3" - 8"
Place the 1SA Saddle Machine squarely on the pipe, as close as possible to the cut line. All 4 spacer bolts or step spacers should contact the pipe.
Place the hook of the Boomer into the Boomer Eye on the Saddle .
Place the Spring Snap into the Boomer Eye on the other side of the Saddle.
In order to get a stable installation of the Saddle Machine, the Chain of the Boomer Assembly must be adjusted on the Spring Snap so that the spring is stretched approximately 1/2" -3/4” (12 - 19mm) when the Boomer is closed.
This item may be built to order, or stocked at manufacturers warehouse, please call for estimated ship date or inventory confirmation.